***Wanted*** Mille Fleur D'uccle chicks or adult birds

jdschuler

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 6, 2011
I am in desperate need of some Mille Fleur D'uccle Birds! Someone dumped a dog in our yard (middle of nowhere only 1 way in or out of our place for 2 miles!) and it killed my kids' show birds. I have not had any luck finding chicks before the 4H deadline. I dropped the ball on this and should have been looking sooner. If you have anything and are willing to ship PLEASE contact me!! Thank you Very very much!!

we have the same issues with animals being dropped off, I'm sorry that the dog got your birds. tractor supply gets d'uccles in their bantam assortments, but I would buy extra as they are not always show quality. I do have 1 trio of older show birds I'm breeding, unfortunately I lost power to my incubator and I wont have any old enough for show at fairs this year. another place you may check is cackle hatchery, or possibly eagles nest hatchery, both have pretty good quality bantam chicks. again order extra as not all birds will be of show quality.
depending on where you are, I have some other ideas that may help you. there is a large poultry show in southern Ohio on the weekend of april 13th, I can look for some there if that will help. feel free to contact me with any questions.

Back
Top Bottom