Wanted: Rarer Chicken Eggs,mainly Orpingtons, Rhodebars, etc..

smithfam0908

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 15, 2012
Sunny Beautiful NC
Hi there...

I am looking for some hatching eggs, I have an empty incubator and would love to have a fall hatch.., I would be interested in them being shipped fairly close to NC ( meaning I wouldn't want them being ship say from CA, etc etc...), Here is the list of eggs I am looking for I've put a star next to the ones I would like to have the most right now... I am very interested in Orpingtons..

*Orpingtons Buff, white, blue, splash or any rare color... I already have lavender..
*Buff Laced Brahmas

*rhodebars
welbars
gold laced brahmas
silver laced Brahmas

MY DREAM list to have
*Chocolate orpingtons,
*Jubliee orpingtons

I do realize with this list the eggs are very pricey, ( trust me I have seen how much they are going for on ebay.) I want to be honest up front and say that most of the Ebay listing are well above my price list. I am not here to be a breeder, we just enjoy having a variety of beautiful chickens. My son ( who is 7) and I enjoy this hobby together. If you have any of these eggs available for sale on this list and would like to send us an offer of a price for them, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so VERY much for your time in reading this.... :)

Last edited:
Where are you located in NC? I have large fowl exhibition orpingtons in blue/black as well as bantam choc orps that will be laying soon. Send me a message if interested.
smile.png

*edited to add that I also have "bantam" French Splash marans as well.

Last edited:
Hi there and thanks for responding....I am interested in your chocolate orpingtons?? How much for your eggs. I live near the hampton roads area.. ( near Suffolk VA, but across the boarder in NC)

There's a guy in Northern NC [right by VA border] Has a show stock of Cream Legbars, Rhodebars, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I just bought some SLW hatching eggs from him and went to check out his birds...he's NPIP and his flocks are gorgeous.
[email protected]

I've also got his number, but I won't post that, if you need it, PM me :)

Back
Top Bottom