~Warriors~Role~Play~

Will you join?

• Yes! Totally!

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No, there are better RP's ( If so, tell me what is wrong with this!)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
"Why her?! She didn't do ANYTHiNG!" He slammed the paw that BlazeStar had bit down on hard onto the ground. "I WONT LET YOU KILL MY OTHER HALF!!!!" He screamed.

MistPaw was under him, trembling in fear and tears in her eyes.

"Why her?! She didn't do ANYTHiNG!" He slammed the paw that BlazeStar had bit down on hard onto the ground. "I WONT LET YOU KILL MY OTHER HALF!!!!" He screamed.

MistPaw was under him, trembling in fear and tears in her eyes.
Blazestar nodded. " Its the only way that I can get you to listen."

He clenched his teeth together hard and his claws came out. His body was shaking in anger and sadness that he held in but wanted to let loose. The beast inside him was growing and by the minute he became more dangerous.

MistPaw felt her brother body fall on her and the blood stain her fur. She screamed in pain like it had been her that had been killed. She put her head down and cried for hours and hours and hours, not stopping once

(MistPaw is not allowed to be killed. Off Limits!)

Last edited:
MistPaw felt her brother body fall on her and the blood stain her fur. She screamed in pain like it had been her that had been killed. She put her head down and cried for hours and hours and hours, not stopping once

(MistPaw is not allowed to be killed. Off Limits!)
( Okay! :D)

Blazestar came over. " You're staying no matter what." He threw picked her up and threw her in his den. He did not stand disloyalty. He looked around. " I am grabbing a piece of freshkill, Ashpelt watch Ambercloud, Dawnblaze Mistpaw." They both nodded and went off.

Last edited:
MistPaw didn't stop crying. She had nothing.... She was hollow and dead. She was just a doll that no one cared about. She was just a doll that had once been happy and lived and had been loved but in the blink of an eye that all disappeared.

MistPaw didn't stop crying. She had nothing.... She was hollow and dead. She was just a doll that no one cared about. She was just a doll that had once been happy and lived and had been loved but in the blink of an eye that all disappeared.
( You know, we can go back to everything being ok, but there can be no rouges.

Back
Top Bottom