Washington Feather Fancier's Pot Luck sign up March 17th 2012

thumbsup.gif
yer welcome. And for those who don't know she had a display / sales area very close to me at Chehalis. Her DM was selling the totes like CL is making from feed bags. I believe (correct me if wrong) cowchick had WSU extension type info.
Yes, all correct!
highfive.gif
I hope to have a WSU Extension info table again in Monroe as our events for March 23 and 24 are almost here! Poultry Judges training on the 23rd for beginners (adults and teens) that want to judge small 4-H, FFA, non-APA open shows, or get your foot in the door for APA/ABA and other judging. Poultry Knugget Knowledge on the 24th.

side note Trying to re-arrange things so I can have the WHOLE nanner pie ! ! ! And I will even bring the little wiggle butt (Quincy) to help.

Well, if Quincy is coming he can have an entire pie!
love.gif

Seriously, CR, if you do make it to Monroe, I will gladly bring you a banana cream pie.

I could bring my gas BBQ. But it would look ridiculous on top of my car. I wonder if DH would humor me.
gig.gif
I know that I can reheat food on the BBQ. I have made a complete turkey dinner on a BBQ. That included the homemade bread rolls and the pies. The turkey was rather dried out, but I have learn things since then.

I am going to change my Mac and cheese to a pasta salad. And I think I will also bring Texas caviar with chips. If I can find an Italian dressing and chips that are Gluten free and soy free, etc, it could be good for everyone. I will try.
fl.gif

I am going to change my Mac and cheese to a pasta salad. And I think I will also bring Texas caviar with chips. If I can find an Italian dressing and chips that are Gluten free and soy free, etc, it could be good for everyone. I will try.
fl.gif

Costco has Texas caviar & chips ( most tortilla chips are GF) that is delish!
You can also make your own Texas caviar...it is easy !

I could bring my gas BBQ. But it would look ridiculous on top of my car. I wonder if DH would humor me.
gig.gif
I know that I can reheat food on the BBQ. I have made a complete turkey dinner on a BBQ. That included the homemade bread rolls and the pies. The turkey was rather dried out, but I have learn things since then.

Now you are making me hungry !!!!

Back
Top Bottom