• It's ok

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

PerfectPlumage

Chirping
May 2, 2015
Somewhere off with my birds.
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

So, if you guys don't know what a kelpie is, it is a black or grey horse with slimy fur and usually seaweed
caught in there mane. They lure humans to ride them in the middle of the night, and they give the human the time of there life riding. But then there fur will become extremely sticky, and they start running extremely fast toward a body of water. They will try to drown you and eat you. When there fur becomes sticky is when they take there true form, there mane becomes made of seaweed, they grow very long canine fangs, and become oddly skeletal.

RULES!

-Please make everything for all ages
hmm.png

-No crazy super powers

-No being invincible or overpowered

-Please don't go into detail when you hunt.

-Type moo if you read the rules
-HAVE FUUUUUUNNN
wee.gif

Story:
The kelpies are low on food. The humans have been fleeing and hunting them, their numbers are dwindling. Swamps, lakes, rivers, and creeks are being filled in. Humans are catching kelpies and sending them to labs. The cover of the forest is decreasing and less humans are falling for the kelpie's trickery. Even the animals are running. It is looking bad for the kelpie's hidden species. Will you be able to water stride to safety?

Or will the kelpies perish forever?

Kelpie, normal horse, or Human

Name:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Striker
Personality:fast,cautious,unforgivable
Description:

History: To be rped
Other:moo

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jinx
Personality: Clever, funny, sneaky
Description: A albino kelpie with a long main and bright blood red eyes (I will post a pic once I get 'em done)
History: She's always been a extremely good hunter, joined up with a small herd of hunters. She enjoys hunting and brutally takes down prey.
Other:

Name: Minerva
Personality: Calm, gentle, protective
Description: Pitch black kelpie with a purple-ish tent and silver mane (I will post a pic soon)
History: Once had lost a foal, so she's extremely protective of her current foal.
Other:

Name: Lily
Personality: Exited, happy, curious
Description: A small grey foal with bright yellow eyes and a short, fluffy black mane.
History: Born into a small herd of kelpies and has still much to learn about the world. Minerva's foal.
Other:

Name: Clive
Personality: cunning, loner,independent
Description:
Dark brown coat, black mane and tail, black hooves
History: Was raised in a breeders stable, was sold and abandoned at an old stable. His owners moved away, leaving him behind. He would leave to wander then at night return to the stable, awaiting his owners.
Other:
Fears Kelpies

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom