Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't joined...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Zoe wandered around the castle, watching and learning the ways

Lisa left the castle to walk around in the city

Vera shook her head, still thinking of the boys she had gone to school with.

"Oh," James looked at the ground, disappointed.
d.
Zoe wandered around the castle, watching and learning the ways

Lisa left the castle to walk around in the city

A centaur asked Zoe if she needed anything.

Shop owners where calling for Lisa to look at their shops, trying to attract customers.

"Oh," James looked at the ground, disappointed.
d.
A centaur asked Zoe if she needed anything.

Shop owners where calling for Lisa to look at their shops, trying to attract customers.
Vera blinked and looked at him "The boys from school were too immature for me" She tilted her head "Now, you on the other hand are mature" She grinned, then blushed and looked away

~~~
Zoe shook her head "I am one of the new guards, and exploring, thank you, though"
~~~
Lisa obliged, moving from shop to shop. She greeted the ones she knew, and talked with the ones she didn't to get to know them.

Vera blinked and looked at him "The boys from school were too immature for me" She tilted her head "Now, you on the other hand are mature" She grinned, then blushed and looked away

~~~
Zoe shook her head "I am one of the new guards, and exploring, thank you, though"
~~~
Lisa obliged, moving from shop to shop. She greeted the ones she knew, and talked with the ones she didn't to get to know them. 

James blushed,"thank you, you are very mature as well. I have a question, how old are you?"
The centaur bowed, and walked away. A fairy flew by Zoe's head, pluckin a few hairs, for a blanket it was making, out of hair.
A young shop keeper bowed to her as she went by, and invited her to see his wares.

James blushed,"thank you, you are very mature as well. I have a question, how old are you?"
The centaur bowed, and walked away. A fairy flew by Zoe's head, pluckin a few hairs, for a blanket it was making, out of hair.
A young shop keeper bowed to her as she went by, and invited her to see his wares.
"18, 19 in another month" Vera answered
~~~
Zoe smiled at the centaur, then looked at the fairy "It is customary to ask first, fairy"
~~~
Lisa smiled and went into his shop

"18, 19 in another month" Vera answered
~~~
Zoe smiled at the centaur, then looked at the fairy "It is customary to ask first, fairy"
~~~
Lisa smiled and went into his shop 

James grinned,"happy early birthday, then!"
The fairy laughed, "not for faries, folks even ask use to use their hair!" She darted off.
The young man held up a diamond necklace,"THis would complement your eyes muchly, Lady."

James grinned,"happy early birthday, then!"
The fairy laughed, "not for faries, folks even ask use to use their hair!" She darted off.
The young man held up a diamond necklace,"THis would complement your eyes muchly, Lady."
Vera smiled "Thank you"

"Only when you take from me" She said, frowning after the fairy

Lisa smiled and held the necklace to her, looking to a mirror "It is beautiful" She looked back to him "What is your name?"

Vera smiled  "Thank you"

"Only when you take from me" She said, frowning after the fairy

Lisa smiled and held the necklace  to her, looking to a mirror "It is beautiful" She looked back to him "What is your name?" 

"You're welcome," James stepped closer to her, and kissed her.
"My name is Isaac, lady, and you are queen Lisa, am I right?" He said, kissing her hand.

Back
Top Bottom