WAY to many eggs I need recipies for eggs

Sophiesmith,

Me too, my girls laid all through the winter even though it was a cold one.... Currently I have about 6 to 8 dozen in the fridge. While I love the eggs my girls are producing, I don't have enough variety in my reciepies to use them all. Thanks for starting this forum.

You can also hard boil them, crush them up and feed them back to the birds shell and all. it's a great source of protien and calcium.

You can also hard boil them, crush them up and feed them back to the birds shell and all. it's a great source of protien and calcium.
I always save all the egg shells and either bake them or microwave them and chrush them to feed the back to the birds. I didn't think to feed the yolks (cooked) back to them. Good idea.

angel food cake with lemon curd! You can always put extra yolks in the lemon curd. Egg noodles! You can add more eggs/yolks than the recipe calls for, I always do, i like them chewy. Cook them fresh, or dry thoroughly, ziplock bag em, and freeze.

The new Mother Earth News has a guide to growing your own food and one of the articles is all about using eggs. They have a list of over 100 recipes you can make with eggs!

Back
Top Bottom