We are sooooo tired after playing

Frizzledhen

Spear Gunnin' Coons
12 Years
Feb 17, 2007
Michigan
DSC00125-1.jpg

All we wanted to do is take a nap but mom made us pick up all our toys first. Boy are we tired.
I think they had more fun chewing up their toy box than actually playing with the toys.
These pups are all grown up now and have gone to their forever homes. I just wanted to share a pix of a few of my foster babies.

debi, It is great that you adopted! There are soooo many kitties that don't have homes. Cat rescues are always full and many times have to turn down cats and kittens needing homes. Shelter kitties have a very slim chance of getting adopted. I thank you for saving 2 lives.

Thank you Cathy. All puppies are cute but I am kind of partial to chi babies. These babies came from a hoarder/breeder. They, even as babies lived in a wire cage with no toys to play with.

Zookeeper, you have a very important job. All puppies need to be socialized in order to become good canine citizens. I am glad the breeder takes this into consideration. Oh, and your job must be so much fun. It has to be easy to go to work every day.
wee.gif

Hmmm....funny looking chickens. You make that brooder?
lau.gif

Folks who foster dogs ROCK! My dog - Britty The Wonder Pomeranian - lived next door to a foster mom who rescued him from people who would leave him outside without food and water for long periods, and basically didn't have time for a dog but "oh, he's so cute...let's take him home...."
he.gif
One day they came over with him in tow and said "Do you want this?" Foster Mama Kristen taught him to go bye-byes in the car-car.
smile.png

He's now our chicken-herding dog (yes, I realize I don't have them yet - you ever see a pom herding chickens? I think not.)

Quote:
gig.gif
Too funny Chicken Salad. Poms are sooo cute and I am sure he will be a great chicken herder. My chis are afraid of the big birds but show a lot of interest in the bantams, more their size I guess. Thank you for adopting a rescue!

Back
Top Bottom