We have a “new member” to our flock.

Chookchicken

Fluffiest In The Flock
Dec 4, 2020
We have a young sparrow that has randomly decided that it is part of our flock. It doesn’t fly away, or do anything to get away when we go outside. It is very healthy, and I’ve even seen my chickens give it some food. It’s very odd I must admit. But a nice little surprise ahead of our 5-day, stage 4 lockdown. I would try and get a photo of the little thing, but our bees are all really upset at the moment. I am excited to see if it is still there tomorrow morning. I haven’t put my chickens to bed and I am just hoping it doesn’t decide to try and sleep in the chicken coop.

It’s might be part of the fact that one of my chickens lost one of her chicks a few weeks ago. The sparrow also wasn’t well so I put it outside the coop and we will see in the morning.

It flew away last night. It’s does keep coming back once in a while to see what my chickens are doing, and what we are doing. It likes to stand next to my chickens and look at them. It’s a very beautiful sparrow and slowly become my favourite. It’s just so fluffy.

Back
Top Bottom