Week 2 BYC Halloween Chicken Photo Scavenger Hunt ends 10/15/22

Shabby Chic-Hens

My mind is like a Diamond; hard and sparkly
Premium Feather Member
Sep 6, 2022
Maine, United States, North America, Earth.
Our new photo hunt is here! This new challenge has some spooky fun inside! for those of you who are new to this very fun game, here are the rules below.
EDIT: please use a real pumpkin, not a fakie!
you probably will pass with a fake one though...

A Chicken Scavenger Hunt is an event where the organizer post a range of photo challenges to be completed by the competitors. You then take a photo with whatever elements are required in the task and post the submission. (This photo must belong to you.) Your photos will earn points based on your ability to complete the task on time and with all the elements of the task included in the submission. Some tasks may have bonus points available for including specified things. I will make a new task each week. The new challenge will be linked in a post on this thread, along with the winners of this challenge. all submissions after the 8th will be automatically disqualified.
the winner has the most points at the end of the 4 challenges.
Sneaky Points will be awarded for any submission that is deemed to have completed the heart of the task, but perhaps didn't exactly follow the letter of the law. For example: a task calls for a photo of a chicken and a tree. The submission is of a chicken and a poster with a tree in it. This will count for Sneaky Points. Every task should include the real items asked for in the task assignment. Sneaky points are half-value of the points available for any given task.
let's get onto the rules:
1. Photo Editing - No photo editing of ANY kind! (You can crop and re-size) Altering the photo is NOT acceptable! No photoshopping whatsoever! This includes color adjustment, smudging, blurring, adding or subtracting from the photo. You may not CHANGE the photo in any way.

2. Must be a real chicken. no stuffies allowed ;)

3. Text - You may NOT add text to a photo or a submission thread! Only the photo is accepted. This includes adding captions for the photos.

4. No using existing photos - No computer images accepted. Your photo must portray the real thing. (If you are stuck and you must use an existing photo you will only be awarded Sneaky Points.)

Challenge: a chicken with a jack-o-lantern. Said chicken may be eating jack-o-lantern, or just be beside it. Bonus points if chicken is inside jack-o-lantern. Extra bonus points if jack-o-lantern was carved for BYC's wonderful pumpkin carving contest (NOTE: you must have a link to your post in the carving contest if the jack-o-lantern was carved for that reason).
@SilverBirds @casportpony @Bird is the word @Rabbitking please come again!
and @M-H-Fielding I'm sure you will love this contest. please enter!
and that is it! hope you enjoy!!

Last edited:
Some of the flock

Attachments

• 20221009_162012.jpg
    20221009_162012.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 4
Some of the flock
lol. bad me!
I forgot to put that said pumpkin would preferably be a real pumpkin, not a fakie, but I'll let you pass. after all, you wouldn't have known!
good job for you!
EDIT: the chickens are eating the "pumpkin". what's in there that's so yummy?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom