Weekend coop building extravaganza

Quote:
I hear ya. I moved the chickens out to the coop mid this past week, but have been tempting fate since I still don't have the welded wire apron around the ground perimeter. Wanted to do it this weekend, but with the rain I got on board with another project and repowered one of my old dead garden tractors with a diesel
cool.png

Hope nothing digs in for a few more days
fl.gif

Quote:
I take orders everyday! Just happens that their usually for jeep bumpers, sliders, and armor
tongue.png

My real problem is that I don't have an artistic bone in my body. The fact that these accents even remotely resemble anything useful is remarkable
lau.gif
I'm fairly confident in my ability to screw up any decorative orders that might be placed
hide.gif

However, if you need tractor hitches, pull behind log arches, or cant hooks for moving logs, THOSE are the types of things I can make
big_smile.png

Do you have a web site for your metal work? I'd be curious. We are going to be in need of new bumpers for our '00 lifted TJ soon, as the Warn ones are rusting out....
smile.png

AWESOME coop BTW. I wish I had the space and good neighbors for a flock like that!

Quote:
Sure do
smile.png

www.jcroffroad.com

I really should add a few updated pics since the girls are so big now. They finally all learned how to get up on the roosts! Also have started their routine of free ranging every day and putting themselves to bed at night.

As luck would have it, both our straight run bantams turned out to be roos... Pure hilarity! They've both started to crow but one is definitely taking the lead thus far. Silly little bantam roos.

Back
Top Bottom