Weird behavior

fostermom55

Songster
7 Years
Jun 10, 2016
Have you ever had a chicken that has no balance? I don't think I will ever get the Cornish crosses again. I feel like they are genetically retarded. ( please excuse that term,for lack of a better one). Please see the attached video and tell me your thoughts. I am getting ready to put it out of its misery.

Have you ever had a chicken that has no balance? I don't think I will ever get the Cornish crosses again. I feel like they are genetically retarded. ( please excuse that term,for lack of a better one). Please see the attached video and tell me your thoughts. I am getting ready to put it out of its misery.
What video?

Ok so apparently my camera only takes mp4 and it has to be jpg. So The behaviour is falling backward. Can't stand anymore. just lays with feet extended out in front. I will try getting a video with a lap top.

Ok so apparently my camera only takes mp4 and it has to be jpg. So The behaviour is falling backward. Can't stand anymore. just lays with feet extended out in front. I will try getting a video with a lap top.
Are you uploading it to YouTube or any other video platform? I know that you have to upload videos to YouTube or some other video platform things if you don't want to use YouTube.

And is there any thing other than just it having issues with standing?
Does it have any discharge from its eyes, nose, beak?
Is there any signs of trauma?
How many times does it do this or how long has this been happening?
How old is the chicken?
How heavy is it?
Are any others acting strange or have any in the past?
I am not sure if these questions will be useful or not.

Here's the best I can do for now.

Attachments

• 279217053_472784514624728_5110846913825504980_n.jpg
    279217053_472784514624728_5110846913825504980_n.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom