Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

My mom isn't handling things good at the moment either. Uncle is stable but they told her he would never really get any better. They sent him home but said he will never be able to work or be off oxygen. He has been a heavy smoker most his life but even the doctor said that it is more because of paint fumes he has inhaled at work for 40 years that has caused all the damage. Cigarettes didn't help matters I know but it's unfair that his workplace won't have to take any responsibility for any of it just because He smoked. :mad: He is so weak and struggles for every breath. My mom is so upset.
So sorry to hear....I know my lungs got better after I left the shop...... Hopefully he can at least heal some.....:hugs

:hugs
I'm not gonna cry again.. repeat..

Yeah, ya are, and that's good. Better than keeping the pain in. :hugs

I like minced pie - the kind with apples, raisins, spices, etc. One year the Princess surprised me with a mince meat pie from the Amish - it had meat in it :eek: :sick

My brother just called. His scan 3 months ago was clean. Today, 1 new mass in the colon, 2 in the liver, 2 in a lung.
Not doing so good at the moment..just gonna hang here if that's ok. Don't wanna be alone.
Oh, Lisa... :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

My mom isn't handling things good at the moment either. Uncle is stable but they told her he would never really get any better. They sent him home but said he will never be able to work or be off oxygen. He has been a heavy smoker most his life but even the doctor said that it is more because of paint fumes he has inhaled at work for 40 years that has caused all the damage. Cigarettes didn't help matters I know but it's unfair that his workplace won't have to take any responsibility for any of it just because He smoked. :mad: He is so weak and struggles for every breath. My mom is so upset.
And Shaw... :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Plain Raisin pie ain't bad. .but my grandma made true mince meat pie with boiled deer neck meat. And always insisted that I liked it. I did not. :sick
Eww!

Back
Top Bottom