Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

A long but relaxing day....now I'm watching the race at Kentucky.....hopefully i can fall asleep tonight and finish watching it in the morning. One of my son's friends is coming over tomorrow to go fishing and have dinner.
I hope everyone had a good Saturday.....and you all will be in my prayers tonight.

As are you my friend in ours. Have a great sleep and if possible a better tomorrow
frow.gif

As are you my friend in ours. Have a great sleep and if possible a better tomorrow :frow

Thanks friend.....sleep well.
I'll trade ya for the ribeye... :D

Btw, here's your Little Lilly...

You dont like crab legs?
I really don't eat nearly as much beef as i used to......we actually are eating more lamb.....good stuff....and it's not too pricey because we eat less meat lately (portions) and it's just the 2 of us. Funny the older i get the more vegetables i tend to eat. But the ribeye tonight was really good.

Thanks friend.....sleep well.
You dont like crab legs?
I really don't eat nearly as much beef as i used to......we actually are eating more lamb.....good stuff....and it's not too pricey because we eat less meat lately (portions) and it's just the 2 of us. Funny the older i get the more vegetables i tend to eat. But the ribeye tonight was really good.

I like crab legs, hate dealing with the shells... I'd just choose ribeye first, lol... lamb... lucky you... I LOVE lamb... too pricey here to get it much... :/

Lily is awesome.....i can't wait to get some tiny ducks

Won't be long! :D

I had a first today... the little Silver Mama Grey hatched out is terrified of me... keeps trying to hide or pretend that if it can't see me, I can't see it... :gig

Sitting on Mamas back...

I get closer for better pic and it hides its head, lol...

I like crab legs, hate dealing with the shells... I'd just choose ribeye first, lol... lamb... lucky you... I LOVE lamb... too pricey here to get it much... :/

Like i said we don't eat large portions in fact we usually split a steak these days.....it's easier to eat better cut that way.
Wow someone left the grill on the back of pickup at Kentucky speedway....burned their truck and the vehicles parked next to it.....some people aren't going to have a pleasant ride home.

Like i said we don't eat large portions in fact we usually split a steak these days.....it's easier to eat better cut that way.
Wow someone left the grill on the back of pickup at Kentucky speedway....burned their truck and the vehicles parked next to it.....some people aren't going to have a pleasant ride home.

Oh, that sucks!

Bet the insurance company ain't gonna like that...

How long do they turn off the power? A few hours won't hurt. That incubator will maintain for a while, and I just hatched one that didn't have any heat for at least 12 hours. (was around 80 degrees for that time)
:celebrate :highfive:

I dont think so. They are when they hatch, but I dont think their offspring are. Ravyn?

Usually no more than 8 hours. It's reassuring to know that things should be ok, in the very highly likely event of a power cut.

Back
Top Bottom