Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Now I ain't no rocket scientist but I been giving this problem of frozen chicken water bowls in the winter some thought. Back in my younger day when I was your everyday , handsome, suave, pool maintenance man:eek:whenever there was going to be freezing weather we would set the circulation pump to where it ran continually. Based on the idea that moving water won't freeze. Well I guess to some degree that's true because we never had any frozen pipes or ice on the surface of the pools. Working on a much smaller basis may be a whole different deal. When I was visiting my daughter a few weeks ago I saw she had a waterer for her cat that continuously circulated water. Probably held about a gallon of water. Thinking I just might get me one and give it a try this winter.:confused:
Moving water freezes where I live..... I've Ice fished on more than one River......

You should post some pictures Dan so we know how your critters is doing:lau You got Rain or even going to get any?

Now I ain't no rocket scientist but I been giving this problem of frozen chicken water bowls in the winter some thought. Back in my younger day when I was your everyday , handsome, suave, pool maintenance man:eek:whenever there was going to be freezing weather we would set the circulation pump to where it ran continually. Based on the idea that moving water won't freeze. Well I guess to some degree that's true because we never had any frozen pipes or ice on the surface of the pools. Working on a much smaller basis may be a whole different deal. When I was visiting my daughter a few weeks ago I saw she had a waterer for her cat that continuously circulated water. Probably held about a gallon of water. Thinking I just might get me one and give it a try this winter.:confused:
You was a home wrecker :eek::lau I wonder if a air pump would do it. They are doing that at some boat docks up along the north coast and it works . Lets you keep a big boat in the water all winter.

Happy Anniversary, K... :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs
:hugs sold at the sale lately?

Happy anniversary! We celebrated 31 years in June. Time flies...
I'm not sure what flies faster you or time :lau

It's been like that for so many down there!

Thanks...I'm OK as long I hear from him at least once a day...lol
Not near as bad as bad it could have been .You gonna have a very busy boy in a day or two . He should be able to make some good money though .

You should post some pictures Dan so we know how your critters is doing:lau You got Rain or even going to get any?

You was a home wrecker :eek::lau I wonder if a air pump would do it. They are doing that at some boat docks up along the north coast and it works . Lets you keep a big boat in the water all winter.

:hugs sold at the sale lately?

I'm not sure what flies faster you or time :lau

Not near as bad as bad it could have been .You gonna have a very busy boy in a day or two . He should be able to make some good money though .
Yes, I could have been so much worse. Miami didn't get slammed like anticipated. Thanks to all the prayers!!!

He's also gonna home ready for some good food too....They are currently eating MREs....He'll want biscuits and gravy and the works!:lau

Back
Top Bottom