Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

MRI results are in.... Fibroids and a mass that looks like cancer limited to the uterous.... everything else looks fine...

So looks like I get the biopsy to confirm... and wether or not its cancer I suspect they will do a hysterectomy.... am ok with all that... just hated waiting for some sort of diagnoses...

deb

MRI results are in.... Fibroids and a mass that looks like cancer limited to the uterous.... everything else looks fine...

So looks like I get the biopsy to confirm... and wether or not its cancer I suspect they will do a hysterectomy.... am ok with all that... just hated waiting for some sort of diagnoses...

deb
:hugs:hugs
Sorry you are going through all that. . but glad your getting somewhere with answers. :fl for you to get it all taken care of and have a speedy recovery!

deb
Sounds like they caught it before it spread, which is a good thing... if you can ever call anything remotely related to cancer "good" - you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery! :hugs

deb
So more waiting :hugs:fl

deb

:hugs :hugs
:fl :fl

Back
Top Bottom