Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
We're planning to move the domain tomorrow around 11 am PST (2pm Eastern), and once we do that, we'll lose all access to the old site and not be able to check / compare stuff like we can now.

So, one more time: Please quote this post and reply with something like, "Yup, I checked my forum posts, PM's, articles, etc. and everything seems to be moved over!"

:D
As far as I know everything got moved over.

Nifty or anybody else who might know. How do I change it so that I don't get an email everytime I get a new PM. Used to be able to change it on the old site.

We're planning to move the domain tomorrow around 11 am PST (2pm Eastern), and once we do that, we'll lose all access to the old site and not be able to check / compare stuff like we can now.

So, one more time: Please quote this post and reply with something like, "Yup, I checked my forum posts, PM's, articles, etc. and everything seems to be moved over!"

Everything seems to be good here. :thumbsup I didn't find anything missing.

I had a thread that I didn't pay much attention to, and it's gone :( I think it was called "chicks vs chickens" or somthing like that. If you can recover it that's alright with me, I'll just make a new one ;). If you can though I'd appreciate it. It was the only thred I ever started BTW.

:oops: Umm...is there an easy way to check to see if our forum posts moved over?

I don't seem to be able to find any of my post at all, but looking great otherwise :thumbsup

:oops: Some of the inserted quotes in my articles are messed up. But that's it, and it's no big deal, so I'm not going to bother reporting it.... Go sleep for a good, long while. :hugs

Ok, a cool thing! You can click on a user's profile and see a link to all their articles! Should work on your own profile too! ;)

View attachment 548331
Don't see it on mine, but it looks neat.

Oh look, it's almost 4 am. I guess that means time for bed!

Ugh, and I think all this extra stress and lack of sleep has made me susceptible to getting a cold :(

After tomorrow, it's all y'all's turn to run the show! ;)
Goodness, man, don't run yourself ragged just trying to get the site up a few hours earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom