Well Hello Strangers...

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
Hey Everyone,

Its me... Jordan,lol. I havent been here in MONTHS. I know there are tons of new people on here but there are still a few of you "oldies" who remember me, Im sure. I just wanted to chime in and tell you guys life is going great on my end! Im in a relationship, working at the local feed store and will be graduating college this Fall! I'll be transferring and am on the path to become a Sign Language Interpreter. Yes... I changed my career path.
wink.png
I have made some crazy insane changes in my life that have not excited everyone (My family), but they have set me on a path of happiness and I am excited about that. Anyways, I have homework so Im out of here. I just wanted to chime in and say hello, I miss you all and hope you all are doing well.

Take Care,
Jordan

Jordan, thanks for checking in with the board. Your life decisions are just that--'yours.' The person to keep happy is YOU. If you are good, all around you will be better. Way to go!

Quote:
Been a while since the three of us posted in tandem. 2 of my most favorite BYCers!!!
clap.gif
And the kleptothreadiacism continues.

Back
Top Bottom