Welsh harlequin duck pair

elieugene6

Songster
9 Years
Jun 17, 2010
Western ny

I have a pair of welsh harlequins for sale. Willing to sell just the drake if you prefer. I have 3 drakes and the two that were raised together are teaming up on my younger hens. They don't bother the older hen that they were raised with. So I would like to sell. I have a gold phase hen that can go with them or silver phase hens. If taking just the drake it's $15.

I have shipped chickens before so if you want shipped I can ship the ducks. Shipping charges are based on location and box fees.

Hi -

I know that you posted this message 6 months ago, but I'm wondering if you still have Welsh Harlequins to sell. We live in the Hudson Valley (not so far to ship), and are looking to buy 2 or 3 hens and a drake.

Looking forward to hearing from you -

Thanks!

Erika

Hi :)

Thanks for your interest. I would be willing to sell a few of my ducks, but I'm not sure how to go about shipping adult birds. I have shipped parrots by Delta Dash before, but that was quite a few years ago. It would be $20 per duck, plus shipping... If you are interested, contact me by email or text as I'm not on here much. 662-242-37 double eight
delilahra at gmail
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hello,

I know this may be a long shot, since yer post was from Oct. 2013, but I live in South Carolina, and am looking for a pair (drake and hen) of Welsh Halequins to add to my 4 Khaki Campbells, with two matched pairs. I was wondering if you had any available, and if we could negotiate a price and transfer method.

Please let me know if you have any available. Thank you very much. Take care,

Ken Avin

Back
Top Bottom