Welsummer Hatching Eggs 1 Dz 2015 eggs now available NPIP Certified WV 122

faykokoWV

Mrs Fancy Plants
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Cross Lanes, WV
The original stock was from NV and I have been breeding them since 2010. I am a member of the WCNA and I breed to the SOP. Egg color is M, K and I on the Welsummer egg color chart.

Eggs are gathered 2-3 times per day and stored on a turner. Eggs will be shipped fresh and fertility has been good.

Price includes shipping by priority mail -

Last edited:
These are NV lines that I have been breeding since 2010. I am a member of the WCNA and I breed to the SOP. Egg color is M, K and I on the Welsummer egg color chart.

Eggs are gathered 2-3 times per day and stored on a turner. Eggs will be shipped fresh and fertility has been good.

shipping will be $15 - eggs will be wrapped securely in bubble wrap and shipped priority mail.
Beautiful girls!!

Last edited:
thought I should add a better egg picture - the chart/card is from the Welsummer Club of North America. If you like speckled eggs, these aren't for you, these are matte finish with just a spray paint affect of speckles

I also have color project eggs available. Here's a picture of the silver rooster in that pen. I have been working on upsizing bantam silver duckwing welsummers to LF size by crossing them. These are F1 roosters

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom