~~ WELSUMMER HATCHING EGGS 12+ ~~

Pics
Brian:
Drexel Jordan in Little Rock. Will you 2 dozen available in the next week?
Let me know. If I hatch now they should be big enough to be out doors before it gets cold.

Drexel

Hello, Brian..

I wonder if you would have eggs for next week too (After Jordan, of course, he was first) I would be interested in a dozen or more if you do. I'm in Garland, Tx. I would take up to two dozen if you have that many after you fill Jordan's order. I could even stagger into the following week if necessary.

Thanks,
Debbie
(Bazy)

Brian:
Drexel Jordan in Little Rock. Will you 2 dozen available in the next week?
Let me know. If I hatch now they should be big enough to be out doors before it gets cold.

Drexel

Hi Drexel, yeah I should be able to fill an order of 2 dozen. Are you ready to order. PM me if you are. For some reason I'm not getting notifications from this thread.

Brian

Hello, Brian..

I wonder if you would have eggs for next week too (After Jordan, of course, he was first)  I would be interested in a dozen or more if you do.  I'm in Garland, Tx.  I would take up to two dozen if  you have that many after you fill Jordan's order.  I could even stagger into the following week if necessary.

Thanks,
Debbie
(Bazy)

Sending you a PM

Would you be able to provide two dozen Welsummer eggs this coming week? I am wanting to get in another hatch before I stop for the year. I would take one dozen if you can't do two.

Brian!! Sent you a P.M.!
ya.gif

Hi I currently have full incubator but would love a dozen eggs in a month or so if you'll have
I would love to if my girls would go back to laying. At the moment the are still molting and pretty much laying nothing at all. Sorry wish I had better news.
Brian

Back
Top Bottom