~~ WELSUMMER HATCHING EGGS 12+ ~~

I will have 1 dozen (12+) available for shipment this week. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Sold out until further notice. I have a small waiting list. If you would like to get on it please PM me and we can work out the details.

Thanks,

Brian

Best packing job ever.
woot.gif
Not a single egg broke in shipment.

Thanks Brian,

Of the 27 eggs that I received from you, 16 hatched. In my opinion a 58% hatch success is really good for shipped eggs.

Thanks again,
Bob
Hey great Bob. I wasn't sure how they would do with the express shipping (air mail). Sounds like several did survive the trip after all. Thanks for the update.

Brian

So, I received 14 eggs from Brian, shipped from Arkansas to Florida. 13 made it to the hatcher, and 12 hatched!
jumpy.gif
These are some robust little chicks! Thanks so much, Brian.
frow.gif

So, I received 14 eggs from Brian, shipped from Arkansas to Florida. 13 made it to the hatcher, and 12 hatched!
jumpy.gif
These are some robust little chicks! Thanks so much, Brian.
frow.gif

Congratulations Judy, I have been having quite a few infertile eggs. More due to hatch Monday but these are a friends eggs.

Brian:
Of the 14 eggs received all were fertile and 11 made it to the hatcher. Had temperature issues and only 5 hatched. The 5 are very vigorous and healthy. Appear to be 3 females and 2 males. Would like to try more when you have more eggs. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Drexel

Brian:
Of the 14 eggs received all were fertile and 11 made it to the hatcher. Had temperature issues and only 5 hatched. The 5 are very vigorous and healthy. Appear to be 3 females and 2 males. Would like to try more when you have more eggs. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Drexel
Ok Drexel I should have more available the 1st of May if you'd like to try then. I'm booked up until then. Glad you got some this go around though.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom