wet feed

I only keep a days worth of feed it the feeder at a time. When it gets wet i dump in a tray and they love it wet. But i do this as soon as it gets wet.

Quote:
I agree . I've read that the mold on the feed can kill your birds. I've opened just bought feed & saw it had mold on it & had to throw it out.

Quote:
I agree . I've read that the mold on the feed can kill your birds. I've opened just bought feed & saw it had mold on it & had to throw it out.

Do u think that your feed store would have taken it back and refunded your money being as though it wasn't your fault?

Quote:

Do u think that your feed store would have taken it back and refunded your money being as though it wasn't your fault?

It's been awhile back as you might know it hasn't rained forever & a day. I think I might of left the bag in the back of my truck & it got wet. I don't know why they don't use water resistant bags. Its probably the cost of the bag I don't know. Dang feed is expensive enough should come in a free garbage can.

Back
Top Bottom