What a mess! LOOKS Like a Hurricane Hits California!

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
barnie.gif
My step daughter is moving out. Right now, at almost 6 pm, and this house looks like a hurrican hit on the inside. Most of you know we are broke, and my wonderful mother bought us a microwave today because she is taking hers. My house is full of people I don't know and my stepson just found out that her bedroom will be that family room (that's what it was meant for anyways) - he wanted it to be HIS room.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
OP said it LOOKS like a hurricane - although the subject line says Hurriance?
Kinda confusing when you read a subject line that really has nothing to do with the thread.
hmm.png

Annoying too when you have FAMILY in CA and a thread gets a subject line like this.

Quote:
Yeah! It scared the poop out of me at first! We have lots of family in CA, so I did get worried. I do hate what's happening to the OP, however. I was raised in a step-family and at times like this, things aren't very fun. A lot of grief and heartache go with a mess like this.

Quote:
OP said it LOOKS like a hurricane - although the subject line says Hurriance?
Kinda confusing when you read a subject line that really has nothing to do with the thread.
hmm.png

Annoying too when you have FAMILY in CA and a thread gets a subject line like this.

Wasn't aiming to annoy anyone THAT is for sure. I try to have a bit of fun in the chaos that is life.

Back
Top Bottom