What am I?

chickadeedeedee

Songster
10 Years
Apr 5, 2010
West of Houston
Tons of pictures added. Please help sex and breed my chicks.
These babies are about 7/8 weeks old. TSC pullets bin and SLW. I would love to know what breed the yellow one is. It has a pea comb. I know I have one BR and 4 SLW. Thank you for any help.

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
I was suspect that at 7/8 weeks old they shouldn't have any growth on the combs yet. It they have red combs and wattles they are probably roos.

The little SLW im pretty sure it's a Roo, hes had red since a week after I got him. I was thinking red sex link also except for the pea comb, im not sure they have pea combs. The ones I've had in the past have all had single combs. Thanks for your responses.

Thanks, WOW so hes going to be pretty! Thank yall so much!!! Just sad hes a he but i kinda knew it in my heart, he likes to pick fights with everyone. The SLW is a roo, he has had a big red comb and wattles since three days after I got them.
Once again thank yall! !

Well this guy crowed today, sounded like a deep whoo hooo but hey its a start right. It seems like he may be very vocal because once he started, he did it about every ten minutes! !

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom