What are posts, and where do I ask questions?

Demetria99

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 26, 2015
So, I'm new to BYC and I have 2 questions.
hu.gif

1) I have read through the 'MUST READ' article and it says that when you do 25 posts, you become a New Egg, at 50 posts, you become a Newly Hatched (they may not be the right info, but it's the right gist). I'm wondering what it means by posts. Is it what this is, a reply, quote or new thread?

2) If I have a question to ask, like now, do I create a thread on this Forum, or do I do something else?

Thank you,
Demi

Yes that is a post you have made so that will add to your post count. Right now you have 11 posts so when you get to 25 your title will change to "Just hatched"

To create a thread go to the top of this page to the tab that says "Forum" there is a drop down box that has lots of different sections and sub sections. Pick the most appropriate section for your question and start a new thread just like you have here. Or you may find an already started thread on your questions that you could reply to with your questions.

Good luck and see you around the forum :thumbsup

Ok, thank you for this - helped a lot! Very glad that everyone is so helpful and accepting of newcomers
wee.gif

Hehe, thank you! Pearl is very curious near the camera and won't hesitate to try and eat it!

Ok, thank you for this - helped a lot! Very glad that everyone is so helpful and accepting of newcomers  :weee

No problem at all, enjoy BYC :highfive:

this was the exact same question that I had thanks so much for the answer it helped me a lot too!!

:welcome

Glad you could join the flock! So pleased it has helped you, hope you enjoy BYC too :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom