What are these????

plester01

Songster
12 Years
Jul 23, 2007
Foreman,AR
These are some of the babies that were born in July. They are a cross between Silkies and Milie Fluer and a Seabright hen. Can you tell if the ones with combs are hens or roosters. I think the ones that are white are all roosters but I am not sure. The black one in the picture is the only one that hatched that looks like my seabright.

Chickens022.jpg

Chickens023.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the white ones were roos also. I can keep one of them but I am giving the other 2 boys to my SIL. They were hatched from either Milie Fluer Roo (2)or Silkie Roo (1) Whick I no longer have, Silkie Hens (3) or Seabright hen (1). No EEs. I am not partial to that breed so I do not have any.

Quote:
I think the EE looks come from the Millie fleurs--?
smile.png

all the white-ish ones are roos and the black/gold one is a hen and the buff columbian one could be a hen

There are 6 total out of 17 (I gave the others away, they were all roos) But these 6 were questionable so I kept them. Now that they are growing the 3 whitish ones are looking like roos and the other 3 are definately hens. I was hoping for all 5 to be hens. I will rehome 2 of the boys and keep one.

Back
Top Bottom