What are you reading

One more for McMurray
smile.png

I have several started at once I'm so bad to do that. I have one at work I read, Then one in the car when I have to wait for the kids or at the doctor's office etc. Then two at home! I just finished Confession of a killer If did it by the Goldman's
currently reading these:

Mammoth by John Varley
The Darkest Evening of the Year by Koontz
The good guy by Koontz
The secret life of Houdini by Kalush & Sloman

I always buy my koontz book from the book Carnival in Ca. They have book signing all the time by koontz who is one of my favs. So I get him to personalize my books for me so I feel special! lol

http://home.earthlink.net/~bookcarnival/index.htm

Last edited:
Quote:
I love James Patterson, I just reread The Big Bad Wolf and now rereading London Bridges, I got Double Cross for xmas so it will be next. I am trying to collect all his books in hardcover, got a really good start, lol.

I have read every thing by him, in fact on Friday night the" Lindsey Boxer" tv show is on it's called " Womens Murder Club". He wrote abunch of books with her as a detective. It's really a good show.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have read most of his stuff, still looking to get my hands on his earlier books. Geez I think he writes a new book every few weeks, lol. I always forget about watching the womens murder club. I did see, Along Comes a Spider and Kiss the Girls, a week or so ago.

Back
Top Bottom