What are you wearing!!!!????

Light jean shorts, green tank top, tie-dye shirt, bathrobe (Because it's SUPER cold for summer... D: 50!), bare feet, and greenish blue nail polish, with my hair down. :)

ripped flare jeans, black tank top, black hoodie, and hair in a messy side bun. And I'm about to attempt painting my nails like a french manicure. Wish me luck.
wink.png

Quote:
My sis did that.
droolin.gif
I can never get mine to look good. Good luck!
A black t that says “Looser” on the front and “’He who looses his life will find it’---Jesus” on the back. Tan cargo pants. Grey ankle socks that are yellow, orange, pink, hot pink, and green striped. My black glasses. My hair is in a braid. And I have a henna tattoo on my right wrist that is a sun.

Last edited:
army green bootcut/kinda cargo pants, black 3/4 sleeve v-neck shirt, white toe and nail polish, foreign coin necklace, and hair is down and wet.

Quote:
My sis did that.
droolin.gif
I can never get mine to look good. Good luck!
A black t that says “Looser” on the front and “’He who looses his life will find it’---Jesus” on the back. Tan cargo pants. Grey ankle socks that are yellow, orange, pink, hot pink, and green striped. My black glasses. My hair is in a braid. And I have a henna tattoo on my right wrist that is a sun.

Haha, thank you.
wink.png
Unfortunetly I failed though, so I just painted it over with white.
tongue.png
*sigh* I think I might just buy those stick on nails sometime.

Back
Top Bottom