What are your chicken's names?

Here's two collages of my chickens at different ages with their names!
They're older now but these are the best photos I have of them in groups.
Currently I only have the eleven, since Leeli passed away last week from egg bindingšŸ„ŗ.
All of them have a rhyming theme to their names. Originally Alek, our roo, was Lynn to go with Brynn. Since he turned out to be a roo, Brynn was left to be alone in the rhyming theme.šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• GridArt_20240417_094825687.jpg
    GridArt_20240417_094825687.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 7
  • GridArt_20240417_114148849.jpg
    GridArt_20240417_114148849.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 5
So I was wondering what everyone's chicken's names are. If you want to share pictures, that's fine, but if not that's fine too! :) Here are my hens/roosters names:

Averie, Jeanna, Tiny, Cindy, Pecan, Donna, Cookie, Emma, Ruthie, Maple, Sky, SnowWhite, Sandy, Sara, Char, Che Che, Ruby, Chestnut, Walnut, Alex, Pepper, Buddy, Minnie, Henrietta, Julie, Cubbie, Peanutbutter, S'more, Izzy, Smokie, Cha Cha, Sugar, Oakley, Pearl, Lisa, Tina, Tilly, Oatsey, Mallory, Pumpkin, Tator Tot, Gracie, Nellie, Violet, Rosie, Yuuki, Almond, Stacie, Sweetie, Molly, Peaches, Casey, Cuddles, Maggie, Kimmi, Nala, Poppy, Puff, Fluff, Jade, Speckles, Glacier, Fuzzy, Midnight, Pepsi, Wanda, Willow, Autumn, Lucy, Biscult, Chedder, Jack, Oscar, Nole, Stella, Opal, Brandy, Cinders, Chrip, Whiskey, Bear, Parker, Coco, Snickers, Mocha, Whiskers, Robin, Blossom, Amber, Cherry, Sylvia, Chloe, Zoey, Spike, Mike, Mama, Panda, Linda, Peggie, Zeke, Waffle, Fawn, Fern, Dottie, Jelly, Cali, Honey, Onyx, Hazel, Ginger, April, Geudo

How about yours?
@MamaPoult @Farmgirl283420 @Debbie292d @Addicted To Chickens @ShrekDawg @BackroadGirl57 @everyone else
This is my first time raising chickens. I only have 5 right now. Their names areā€¦.. Louis ( cockerel) Tiffany, Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana
BBBB9AE8-5A5B-448A-8BB3-D6ACC313710D.jpeg

Here's two collages of my chickens at different ages with their names!
They're older now but these are the best photos I have of them in groups.
Currently I only have the eleven, since Leeli passed away last week from egg bindingšŸ„ŗ.
All of them have a rhyming theme to their names. Originally Alek, our roo, was Lynn to go with Brynn. Since he turned out to be a roo, Brynn was left to be alone in the rhyming theme.šŸ˜‚
That is so cute! I love the names!

Well we sometimes choose weird names for our chickens :gig

Chanticleer - rooster
Louise - oldest hen (she's a very sweet girl)
Escape Artist - she escaped the coop, but we closed it up!
Chicken Neck - she got pecked on by the older ones and the back of her head was bare, flesh exposed and all. She survived by spraying some medicine on it daily
Twin - chicken neck's twin, a silver Wyandotte
Humble - a very humble girl
Louise's Twin
Big Feet - one of our Cornish Cross roosters, we are going to butcher him in about a week or two!

Back
Top Bottom