What are Your Go-To Recipes for Using Up Eggs?

GlicksChicks

Songster
Apr 11, 2024
I have an abundance of eggs and I have been looking for egg recipes and most are the same recipe just add a different vegetable or seasoning.

So, what is everyone's go-to egg recipe? Let's discuss recipes that you have found that use up eggs, recipes you enjoy, and ones you find yourself going back to for using up eggs!

If there is a link to the recipe you use, attaching the recipe would be greatly appreciated!

I love frittatas. 12-14 eggs, and use up the odd vegetable leftovers too. I don't have a link, but google will give you lots of recipes. It is endlessly customizable.

I also hard boil a lot; they make a quick snack.
Isn't a frittata a crustless quiche? I have been wanting to make one of those! I think I will give it a try!

Boiling eggs, definitely a classic and addicting. I think I will do that too!

Isn't a frittata a crustless quiche? I have been wanting to make one of those! I think I will give it a try!

Boiling eggs, definitely a classic and addicting. I think I will do that too!
Yes, you can think of it that way! Since I'm GF, it works out well for me.

Just FYI: If you have an Instant Pot (or other brand pressure cooker), this works well for hard boiled eggs (for me, anyway):

Put the eggs on the trivet, add 1 cup of water. High pressure for 5 minutes, wait 5 minutes, and release the pressure. Put them in cold water.

Yes, you can think of it that way! Since I'm GF, it works out well for me.

Just FYI: If you have an Instant Pot (or other brand pressure cooker), this works well for hard boiled eggs (for me, anyway):

Put the eggs on the trivet, add 1 cup of water. High pressure for 5 minutes, wait 5 minutes, and release the pressure. Put them in cold water.
I boil my eggs in a pot 😅

Thank you for the egg tips!

Back
Top Bottom