what beer do you drink while workin on ur backyard farm?

Blue Moon or Sweetwater Blue.

I used to frequent a large bar in Knoxville and I think I was the only person there who drank Blue Moon. One of the bartenders was a good friend of mine. I would text her if I wasn't going to be there so they wouldn't bother bringing any out.

BUUSSSHHHHHHHH.... It's what the hubby buys and I am a freeloader. i like to dabble in wine making...as far as beer goes in my opinion, nothing is worse than Red Dog. UCK!!!

1. Pabst tall boys if I am feeling hipster-ish.
2. Corona with lime if its over 75degrees.
3. Gin&Tonic if its been one of those days
wink.png

Budweiser select 55, because it is kinda like beer flavored water (this is the only occasion that this is my beer of choice).

If I drank beer during the day, I'd just have to take a nap. But in the evening, I drink sake' (cold, premium sake') while watching the chickens. It's beer...just made a little differently.

Yay Chicks! :

If I drank beer during the day, I'd just have to take a nap. But in the evening, I drink sake' (cold, premium sake') while watching the chickens. It's beer...just made a little differently.

my husband sips on the Heinekens, enjoys watching me and all the animals at work on our little farm, something is wrong with this picture! Then he goes in and naps off all that hard work. Me............just the H 2 0 is enough to get me through.
wink.png

By the way, did you know that sake is an excellent meat tenderizer? You can take the toughest of meat and turn it into filet mignon with a few splashes..................can cut any meat like butter with a butter knife. Just thought you might be interested in another benefit of Sake.
smile.png

MMMMMMM!!! bud light in a can for outdoor working. for leisure I LOVE Well's Banana Bread Beer, Magic Hat #9, Pete's wicked strawberry blonde or Sweetwater blue. Or just about any other beer for that matter!! MMMMM, beer!!!

Quote:
Carolina Brewery is great! We drink their Sky Blue Golden Ale when we're feeling spendy but our everyday beer is Corona. A lot of our friends seem to be on a Blue Moon w/orange kick. That stuff tastes like a hangover to me.
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom