What breed and age are these chickens?

Pics

ElaynasChick

Songster
Sep 30, 2019
Washington
Hi everyone! I just got some more chickens to add too my flock, i know the breeds of the chickens i got from one person, and i got two other chickens from a different person they said they were barnyard mix and i am wondering if any of ya'll can help identify the two hens? also wondering the age, they said they just started laying this year, but too me they look pretty big like my almost 2yo hens, they are kind of tall and thin and my hens look more fat and short so it is kind of hard to compare them. here are pictures! also the brown one has very yellow feet which none of my chickens have so not sure what that means.
IMG_5699.jpg IMG_5702.jpg IMG_5704.jpg IMG_5686.jpg IMG_5689.jpg IMG_5692.jpg IMG_5693.jpg IMG_5695.jpg

Hi everyone! I just got some more chickens to add too my flock, i know the breeds of the chickens i got from one person, and i got two other chickens from a different person they said they were barnyard mix and i am wondering if any of ya'll can help identify the two hens? also wondering the age, they said they just started laying this year, but too me they look pretty big like my almost 2yo hens, they are kind of tall and thin and my hens look more fat and short so it is kind of hard to compare them. here are pictures! also the brown one has very yellow feet which none of my chickens have so not sure what that means.
View attachment 2890902View attachment 2890903View attachment 2890904View attachment 2890905View attachment 2890906View attachment 2890907View attachment 2890908View attachment 2890909
First one looks alot like my Buff Orpington X Barred Rock crosses. He's also a cockerel.

The second looks most like a RIR mix. Pullet.

Back
Top Bottom