What breed and variety are these chickens.

Reindeerdreams

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jan 3, 2014

What breed and variety is this hen?

What kind of bantam is this?

I think this is a Mottled Japanese Bantam. She is about 1 yr old and we just today found her sitting on a nest full of eggs. I did not want to take her off her nest to take the pic.

What breed and variety is this one? She looks bluish grey in color. She or he is beautiful.

This one has lots of pretty blue/grey and browns on her. Do you know her breed and variety?

They're beautiful!
The first one is definitely a Blue Laced Wyandotte.....as for the rest, not sure, I think I might know what some of the others are too. I'll double check and get back to you.

Okay, here's what I have...
1. Blue Laced Wyandotte (like I said before)
2. I know I've seen this one before but I can't remember the name (sorry).
3. Either a Mottled Jap. Bantam or a Spangled Old English Bantam (the two are very similar)
4. Definitely a mix breed, I have never seen anything like it, beautiful. And I'd say it looks like a hen.
5. It looks to me like a Rumpless Golden Duckwing, mixed with something else.

Hope I helped :)

Beautiful Splash Laced Red Wyandotte.
What breed and variety is this hen?

Looks like a mixed breed hen, maybe with some game in her background.
What kind of bantam is this?

I would have to see her standing to tell for sure. Could be a mottled Japanese Bantam, though.
I think this is a Mottled Japanese Bantam. She is about 1 yr old and we just today found her sitting on a nest full of eggs. I did not want to take her off her nest to take the pic.

Easter Egger.
What breed and variety is this one? She looks bluish grey in color. She or he is beautiful.

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte.

Probably a mixed breed.
This one has lots of pretty blue/grey and browns on her. Do you know her breed and variety?

Back
Top Bottom