What Breed are these Extra Males in My IDEAL Order?

LeeLeesFarm

Songster
11 Years
Mar 28, 2008
So. California
_________

My babies just arrived today from IDEAL.....
EVERYONE happy and full of energy .... THANKS IDEAL !!!!

I have a question about the BLACK MALES that were added for warmth to my order:

Does anyone know what breed it is?

I need to give the BLACK extras away ..... FREE if anyone lives in So. Cal and wants to pick them up....I live in Santa Clarita.

If I can't give them away here, I will advertise on Craigs List or ask a local Feed Store if they want them .... just so I look like I know what I am talking about, I would like to know what BREED these Black ones are ...... if no reply here, I'll just try to call IDEAL in the morning.

My babies are:
6 white FRIZZLES
6 red FRIZZLES
straight run ....
sad.png

I'll need to get rid of the boys, once I know who is who ....
sad.png

Enjoy the photo !

My kids and I are LOVING our new babies !!!!!!!

BabyFrizzles--3daysold--May202008--.jpg

Lee

_______

Quote:
Yes, when the first one went to sleep, all stretched out, he/she did look dead to me too .... I thought, "Oh no! I've lost one" .... but then someone stepped on him/her and it opened its eyes......

crazy little guys .... just step all over each other ... no consideration for their sleeping buddies at all !!!
lol.png

Lee

_______

aww. There so cute, I didn't know that chicks came in orange.
smile.png

The black chicks are Austrolorps.

Did Ideal send the chicks to your P.O. for you to pick up?

I was thinking about getting some D'uccles from them, but also considered batoring some eggs.

Last edited:
_______

Quote:
Hi EZBird ...

I used my street address. When the box of babies arrived, the local Post Office Sorting/Holding Office called me and had me come pick the box up there. This was not my closest, local Post Office ..... it is their Sorting Office.

I walked in the door, and immediately heard the chirps.
The box was packed so nicely with a straw type bottom and one side had the same straw type stuff.

I think the prices at IDEAL are so reasonable ..... good luck with the D'uccles ....

Lee

Back
Top Bottom