What breed don't you appreciate?

Well i love ugly chickens. Cant be weird enough for me. I got silkies, frizzle and i'd love a turken.
However id dont care too much for cochin, they are just ok.
i hate tose skinny tall birds like aseel, malay, saipan and i am partial to the Madagascar Games , i find their neck cute but the stance is too weird.

Last edited:
Quote:
I adore turkens. They are one of my favorites! It's funny to see what one person loves another hates. I wasn't offended about the welsummer comment. To each his own!

Frizzles!!
2008.gif
ICK, yuck, blech. Silkies, Turkens, Showgirls all are pretty gross to me. Dont like WHITE chickens of any kind or feathered legs. Cornish are pretty ugly to me, too, but what really creeps me out are those intensely brightly colored pheasants....(((shudder))))

I can not look at naked necks, they give me the willies. Not into silkies or showgirls as Speckled Hen said. If I showed maybe. Also do not like messy feather footed birds, BUT with all that said I did go to a chicken show yesterday and came home with a trio of 3 1/2 month old black bantam cochins. I could not resist them and they were very reasonably priced. Very cute and next year when they breed I will sell the chicks. So many people seem to like them and are always looking for them.
All in all I prefer the big hardy Standard breeds.

I prefer big fat hardy standard chickens
big_smile.png
I only tolarate my favorolles because they are so wierdly goofy looking and are big and hardy and lay lots of eggs and their foot feathering is not that heavy.

Henry

I just love
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
chickens
D.gif
of any kind! Just don't like the modern games much. Anything friendly or laying is a friend to me!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom