What breed is she? Perhaps Australorp?

She’s some type of Easter egger, perhaps a whiting true blue. They usually have that type of body shape and can definitely come in that color.
Yes, I see how she looks like a Whiting True Blue, but I checked, that breed is strictly from McMurray, she is from Hoover. Once she starts laying, if the eggs are blue we'll consider her an Easter Egger, although even if they are white or brown that doesn't rule it out.

Do the white ears indicate anything?

Yes, I see how she looks like a Whiting True Blue, but I checked, that breed is strictly from McMurray, she is from Hoover. Once she starts laying, if the eggs are blue we'll consider her an Easter Egger, although even if they are white or brown that doesn't rule it out.

Do the white ears indicate anything?
Whiting true blues are one example, a lot of the new EEs look similar. Prairie bluebell egger is another possibility. The white ears are common in these types of EEs.

:jumpy :jumpy ❤️‍🔥 :bunWell, definitely not a black Orpington (Austrolope), because there's no flopping comb like Raven Runner ( My Austrolope) She could be a Ameracauna/EE because I have a hen that looks like that, butt it might just be a unknown breed! :D Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom