What Breed is this?

haileesherd

In the Brooder
9 Years
Mar 3, 2010
Hi, we just got 28 baby chicks from McMurray. I know what all of them are except for this one. It is supposed to be the free rare exotic chick. It is really small, about the size of the Mille Fleurs we got. If anyone could tell me what it is, it would be greatly appreciated.
smile.png

chickens087.jpg

chickens071.jpg

If it's that small it might be an OEGB or maybe a Dutch bantam. The wings don't look long enough to be a Jap or Serema. Hope someone that knows the tiny birds comes along for you!

I'm very confused, I've gone over and over my murray mcmurray book and don't know what it is! Almost like a dark cornish, does it have the chipmunk strips on the back?

What type of comb does it have?
It Looks to have a Rose Comb, if so that would leave out OEGB they have Single Comb..

Chris

No expert but looks like OEGB to me too.I only did the OE's last year got from TSC along with 2 silver duckwings which usualy look like "chipmunk's as babies.They awesome lil bird's too.I hatched OEGB"S at Xmas this year cause everyone liked them and they sold well, but all of mine were black or blue with this one sure reminds me of The Black breasted red's We got last year as chicks.Whatever it is it's a doll congrat's on your chick's. DG

Back
Top Bottom