What breed of chicken is he ? and can I breed him?

So…I see a lot of corn in their bowl. Too much. Is that part of their regular diet?
Yeah it's the only regular diet I give all my birds but they're so small they will literally only eat a kernel of corn every now and then, they prefer the little black seeds and alfalfa pellets it comes in feed bag.

Yeah it's the only regular diet I give all my birds but they're so small they will literally only eat a kernel of corn every now and then, they prefer the little black seeds and alfalfa pellets it comes in feed bag.
You can't just feed them corn. You need to get them a proper chicken feed. I would suggest a grower crumble, as they are still young.

Im feeding them whole grain rooster game mix with protein pellets.

they're so small they will literally only eat a kernel of corn every now and then, they prefer the little black seeds and alfalfa pellets it comes in feed bag.
So you are feeding them a kind of food that is a mix of several things, but they are only eating some of the things in that mix?

If the mix has the right balance of nutrients when a chicken eats it all, then skipping some parts could mean the chicken misses the nutrients that are in those parts. That could become a problem for the chickens as time goes on.

Back
Top Bottom