What breed of chicken is this

After searching high and low for this video (which is actually a vine) , plugging my comp into a 50" tv, this rooster has large wattles and either a floppy comb, or rose comb...so I'm going to go with a blue wyandotte or barnyard mix.

Last edited:
After searching high and low for this video (which is actually a vine) , plugging my comp into a 50" tv, this rooster has large wattles and either a floppy comb, or rose comb...so I'm going to go with a blue wyandotte or barnyard mix.
hahaha, i don't know if that's really awesome...or really creepy but only due to this comment.
I hope this is not offensive, if it is i apologize and will remove my post.
Not sure what breed, but I can understand why he's chasing her!:gig

hahaha, i don't know if that's really awesome...or really creepy but only due to this comment.
I hope this is not offensive, if it is i apologize and will remove my post.

What's creepy about my comment? I was kidding!!!
idunno.gif

I wanted to see the video honestly mainly because I figured it to be something very comical...not too many people just feed chickens in a tight white dress and heels...but it wasn't really all that funny, she screams, runs, and kicks the roo across the yard...lol...but of course I payed attention to the roo too cause it was driving me insane...so I'm going to agree with creepy..lmao

all that work! Lol.
Reminds me of when I used to have to watch Netflix from my laptop hooked up to my TV because my laptop monitor was broken lol.

Back
Top Bottom