what breed or gender is this?

chelsiemom

Chirping
Sep 9, 2016
Yucaipa, CA

I started with white chicken #1 in front, was supposed to be a buff orpington,l bought days old 1st week of July from feed store. white chicken #2 (in back) bought at a dift feed store, 1st week of Aug. Was supposed to be ameraucana. Now I'm suspected #1 is also ameraucana...:( hoping maybe white orptington. And please tell me they're all pullets!
Front right is RIR and the big brown on left supposed to be ameraucana and further back is speckled sussex.

welcome-byc.gif

Everyone looks female to me
smile.png

I see a Red, a brown Easter egger, two white Easter eggers, and a speckled Sussex.

You should have a pretty colored egg basket when they all start laying.

thanks....at least they're all girls. I thought I had an orp and started researching and really decided I liked them....now I'm sad it's not! :( And, my coup is at capacity!

I was so happy when I posted weeks back (maybe not very good pics) and this kind group assured me all pullets. Now I posted about my crowing hen, and told he a cockrell. Now I'm so sad....such is the life...

You didn't post a good photo of the Production Red, so nobody could tell you it was definitely a cockerel.
Ok, going from depressed to actual anxiety. Is my alpha ee a rooster, too?
As for this guy, you didn't mention age when you first posted, and white birds are ridiculously hard to photograph. Obviously a cockerel, as well.

Back
Top Bottom