What breed?

Crysalismum

Chirping
8 Years
Dec 26, 2011
This is my rooster - he is almost 3. He is huge- I have forgotten what breed they said he was.
?Orpington

Ahh Im technology challenged!!

He appears to be a Golden Laced Orpington rooster. He has more black in the tail than most GLO roosters do (more like a GLW in that regard), but GLO roosters do occasionally have a lot of black in their tails.

He appears to be a Golden Laced Orpington rooster. He has more black in the tail than most GLO roosters do (more like a GLW in that regard), but GLO roosters do occasionally have a lot of black in their tails.
Wouldn't an Orpington have white/pink legs? He does have somewhat of an Orp type, though.

Wouldn't an Orpington have white/pink legs? He does have somewhat of an Orp type, though.
Usually, although some of the darker Orpingtons like the blacks and golden laced have darker legs. I would have thought it was a GLW except for the comb (even that could be a hatchery GLW with a single comb instead of a rose comb) and the fact that the legs are not yellow. Do you think it could be a GLO X GLW cross?

Back
Top Bottom