What breeds are my bantams?

Ljnelson252

In the Brooder
Jun 3, 2023
I got these guys back in March from TCS. They were just a mix of different bantams best I can’t tell. The workers were extremely unhelpful that day. I know the brown one is a Buff Brahma Bantam (Poppy). She laid her first two eggs this week. I’m struggling to ID the other breeds. The two black/gray ones (Birch & Briar) are obviously the same breed, they’re scrapers for sure and want nothing to do with me. And then there is the white rooster (Percy), he’s been the friendliest and his crow has me laughing constantly. Thanks for the help!
IMG_2442.jpeg
IMG_2402.jpeg
IMG_2405.jpeg

I got these guys back in March from TCS. They were just a mix of different bantams best I can’t tell. The workers were extremely unhelpful that day. I know the brown one is a Buff Brahma Bantam (Poppy). She laid her first two eggs this week. I’m struggling to ID the other breeds. The two black/gray ones (Birch & Briar) are obviously the same breed, they’re scrapers for sure and want nothing to do with me. And then there is the white rooster (Percy), he’s been the friendliest and his crow has me laughing constantly. Thanks for the help!View attachment 3604043View attachment 3604044View attachment 3604045
The top rooster looks like a splashOEGB and your hen could either be a Blue OEGB or a blue OEB

Back
Top Bottom