what color are these chicks? thanxs

augiedranch

Songster
11 Years
Mar 14, 2008
Texas
i know this is a weird angle. but shown are: blk sex link, buff orpinton, 2 brahma bantams, 3 ameraucanas, blue andalusian, new hampshire red, blk australorp

anybody know the colors/what they are called? i dont know what they are going to look like when they are "all grown up"

chicks.jpg

i know this is a weird angle. but shown are: blk sex link, buff orpinton, 2 brahma bantams, 3 ameraucanas, blue andalusian, new hampshire red, blk australorp

Well.. the black sexlink will be black with gold flecks, the bluff orp will be buff, the black austroalorp will be black, the blue Andalusian should be blue, and the NH red should be red. As for the ameraucanas, they can be a wide variety as they are just EE mutt's really with the green egg gene, and depends on what kind of brahamas you got.

oh my gosh! please tell me i have a buff orpington!! the big huge orange roo is not a buff orpington?!!!

oh my gosh! i re arranged all of my flock. and got almost all buff orpington hens to go with this rooster... oh my gosh!

do they look alike at a young age? ive raised him since day one.. LOL i have had him posted on here since day one and eveyone went along with me sayin he was a buff orpington! yikes

i was looking at buff brahma chick pics, and my chick 'sunny' was pure yellow. all the others that are shown as buff brahmas are yellow and had colors too....

Back
Top Bottom