What color are YOUR Easter Egger's eggs?

Pics
My 2 year old Easter Egger had always laid brown eggs for some reason. My Easter Egger pullet hasn't started yet but I am crossing my fingers for green. :fl

Aww, she looks like my EE. I get blue and green eggs from her

Your EE is so cute! They sure look alike and her eggs are so pretty. :love

This is off topic, but I noticed today that she had trouble laying her egg. It was half way out and it took about fifteen minutes for the egg to come out. I have oyster shell in a separate for them and I see them eating it here and there. Fresh water daily, their layer feed from Scratch and Feed, and a bit less than 10% treats made up of vegetables, mealworms, or black soldier flies larvae. I'm new to this and her eggshell doesn't seem thin at all. She's about 27 weeks. I checked her vent and it looks fine no prolapse.

Mine started laying about a month or two ago and layed light blue eggs and then her aggs became a blue-olive.
Me too!! I was going to ask if eggs could start out blue and then turn olive. I bought 2 "described as" Aneraucanas - I think I was getting an egg from both and they were blue. They stopped laying a while and now that they've started back, I'm getting a blue egg and light olive colored egg.

Back
Top Bottom