What color Silkie ?

You're welcome.
I have a question. I was trying to read how you get crele and what happens when a crele breeds with other genetics. It appears since he’s a male anything coming from him will be crele? Is that correct? And what would come of him breeding with my black/blue/and white ladies?

I have a question. I was trying to read how you get crele and what happens when a crele breeds with other genetics. It appears since he’s a male anything coming from him will be crele? Is that correct? And what would come of him breeding with my black/blue/and white ladies?
Crele, is only Crele when bred to Crele. There's a few different Crele varieties, more so in English Orpingtons, & couple other breeds though.

Theres Crele, Red Crele, & Silver Crele.

Crele X Black would give black Barred offspring with gold/red leakage.

Crele X Blue would give both blue, & black Barred offspring with gold/red leakage.

For the white, that depends on whether they're dominant, or recessive white.

Crele, is only Crele when bred to Crele. There's a few different Crele varieties, more so in English Orpingtons, & couple other breeds though.

Theres Crele, Red Crele, & Silver Crele.

Crele X Black would give black Barred offspring with gold/red leakage.

Crele X Blue would give both blue, & black Barred offspring with gold/red leakage.

For the white, that depends on whether they're dominant, or recessive white.
Ty! Do you have any references you recommend to read about breeding silkies and the genetics

Back
Top Bottom