What did you do in the garden today?

Weird link isn’t working for it.
If I google it I get a burpee page for it complete with shipping dates for my location but if I search it on the site it doesn’t show up. :confused:
This is what I see.
4EC516B3-4FBB-4BBA-A9B1-E121D094879D.png
4B31AA91-C5AE-4975-8FA2-C65042772C6E.png

I got one nice head from each of my plants and then the stems split open and rolled back like a banana peel. Maybe due to the rain or maybe I cut the heads off wrong somehow? Anyway, I'll leave them in the garden since the plants seem fine otherwise, and I did get a few small heads after that but just a few and really small.

There's been a change in the pecking order. Glyness, then Koraline, then Amelia, then the others is how it all started out when they were all chicks and pullets, but it's changed now. First I noticed Koraline being kind of cautious when the treats were being handed out but now it's Glyness being cautious and hanging back when there are high value treats. Amelia (BO) is just calmly first to all special goodies. I don't see any signs of bullying so that's good anyway. It's funny, according to the breed info online, BOs can get picked on since they are "gentle giants", but Amelia has always been super aware of her rank and quick to correct any other girl who overstepped her position and she is the biggest bird in the flock. Lays the biggest eggs too for that matter. I love my little Wild Kingdom. :)

Back
Top Bottom