What did you do in the garden today?

20171117_123250.jpg

I did a little indoor gardening today.

The sad leaves of a spider plant are sneaking in from the right. I found it laying on the patio at my moms and am trying to rehab it.

View attachment 1189131

The sad leaves of a spider plant are sneaking in from the right. I found it laying on the patio at my moms and am trying to rehab it.
I love cactus, until they stick me! I bought a tray of succulents mixed together and a 6 pack of hens and chicks when Lowes marked stuff down. I am making an area on the window sill in the kitchen and putting some plants there to enjoy. I have kalanchoe, Thanksgiving cactus and an african violet so far.

I love cactus, until they stick me! I bought a tray of succulents mixed together and a 6 pack of hens and chicks when Lowes marked stuff down. I am making an area on the window sill in the kitchen and putting some plants there to enjoy. I have kalanchoe, Thanksgiving cactus and an african violet so far.

I'll be looking for string of pearls in spring and rooting a piece of rubber plant too. I've got pothos, peace lily, and some other thing that's a trailer, plus air plants. These are in my new office. I'm going to hang a plant light in there eventually. I also have a christmas cactus in my living room.

I have a rv toilet over flowing with hens and chicks another pot is brimming with them keep separating adding new pots

View attachment 1189131

I started a large pot of succulents, and set it out on the walkway last summer. Dumb rabbits chewed one of the plants down to almost nothing. I brought the pot back inside and now the plant is slowly making a comeback. The rabbits only bothered the one plant and left all the others alone. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom