What did you do in the garden today?

I pruned some hedges and then started digging to pour a concrete base for my duck coop!

I marveled at the new green pepper leaves poking out of a pot that had been put under the wood stove for extra heat (last week)... I thought I'd cooked the seeds!

I determined, every day for the last week to get serious about planting some more seeds. But, the incubator calls my name... Pipping this morning.

It seems like of all I planted only the tomatoe, raspberry, lettuce, and peas are coming up.

I marveled at the new green pepper leaves poking out of a pot that had been put under the wood stove for extra heat (last week)... I thought I'd cooked the seeds!

I determined, every day for the last week to get serious about planting some more seeds. But, the incubator calls my name... Pipping this morning.
I use the incubator as a heat source to germinate seeds, even the hard to start hot pepper seeds sprout in a no time there.

Gazed fondly out our window at our frigid cold, exceptionally blustery gray day. Even the hens went back into the coop!

Planted ALL my seeds to start them. Our 'plant out' day is May 15th. So hopefully, I'll get some good growth indoors before then. (edited to add: have 4 flats of veggies planted this morning! Yeah me!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom