What did you do in the garden today?

Well, we have experience building that hoop coop and it was pretty fast and no heavy lifting. We would just have to figure out if we want to use clear tarps or plastic to cover it.

Ours had plastic 1/8 inch thick panels that are slid into the frame work. Problem comes in where everything has to be perfectly square in order to slide in.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Tomorrow will be Black Friday madness - I'm staying home!

After 30 years in our retail nature store, this will be the first madness weekend I won't be working. Our son is taking the reins and my wife and I can sleep in, enjoy breakfast and putter around the farm. :yesss: These are the moments we installed the automatic coop door for....

After 30 years in our retail nature store, this will be the first madness weekend I won't be working. Our son is taking the reins and my wife and I can sleep in, enjoy breakfast and putter around the farm. :yesss: These are the moments we installed the automatic coop door for....

Awesome congratulations.

We need coop pictures please!

This is tractor we were given free he was a electrician he bent conduit and it is hardware cloth Silkie in the tractor 003.jpg it is 5 ft across 8 feet long 4 feet tall the sheets are 4 x 8 or 4 x 12leave the top above the wood open have not decided on the end if I only did two from the top down each side I do not expect them to live in it but we get allot of rain

This is tractor we were given free he was a electrician he bent conduit and it is hardware cloth View attachment 1194348 it is 5 ft across 8 feet long 4 feet tall the sheets are 4 x 8 or 4 x 12leave the top above the wood open have not decided on the end if I only did two from the top down each side I do not expect them to live in it but we get allot of rain
Oh yes, this does jog my memory! What a great find that was! Not much free stuff on our local Craigslist, where i generally check. I hear facebook has a good sales forum. But i never checked it out yet. Too busy on BYC! And building!

Oh yes, this does jog my memory! What a great find that was! Not much free stuff on our local Craigslist, where i generally check. I hear facebook has a good sales forum. But i never checked it out yet. Too busy on BYC! And building!

I have been so disenchanted with facebook barely go on it anymore either and do spend lots more time here like the people better :lau

Back
Top Bottom